I need your help! A few months before I met my husband Michael I finished writing my first nonfiction book, I’ll Find Him with You. It’s purpose is to help single people include God in their great “search” for a husband. It was an act of faith as I was believing for a husband. Obviously the principles I had followed and put in the book worked! I have been happily married for two years!
However, I have some revising to do on my book – more stories, more insight, more inspiration! However, I would love to know what single – or even married – people desire to see in a Bible-based book on relationships. I know insight from readers can enhance the readability of a book. It is, after all, not written for me; it’s written for you! So I would love it if you could share with me what you believe this generation needs to know about godly relationships. And if you have a testimony you’d like to share on this subject, I would love to hear that, too!
- What do you find is the biggest pressure in our culture concerning relationships?
- What do you do to encourage yourself while waiting for your future mate?
- What standards have you set for yourself concerning relationships?
- What are you looking for in a guy or girl? What are the qualifications?
- What are you working on to get yourself ready for marriage?
- How do you feel leaving God out of the equation effects relationships?
- What are your views on dating the way our culture does it?
- How can a girl or guy act, talk, etc. to assist your walk with God?
- How can a girl or guy act, talk, etc. to assist you in doing God’s will for your future?
- What is the biggest challenge you face when it comes to girls/guys?
- What is the biggest challenge you face when it comes to waiting for the one?
- If you were given the chance to say one thing to a girl or guy concerning relationships, what would it be?
- Would you ever go online to find someone? Why or why not?
- What kind of girl/guy most attracts you? Strong and confident or weak and shy?
- What are your views on a soul mate – that there is only ONE person out there meant for you?
- What do you think is the number 1 key to having a successful relationship!
Don’t feel pressured to answer all of these! One or a few is fine. Of course, I’m open to any other comments or insights!